DONATIONS and DISCOUNTS REQUEST
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY
BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST***
Sweet Art Candy receives requests for art work donations almost daily. SAC wishes it were possible to honor all of those since most are very worthwhile causes. However, due to the nature of the business where the items are custom made to order, there are no items available for donation. There are various causes that are near and dear to the heart (children, education and women) and special considerations can be taken to offer a Sweet Art Candy sculpture at a discounted rate.
1) Please provide literature or your website that outlines your mission statement and how SAC’s involvement & donation will be a benefit to your event or organization.
2) Please specify the item number of the item you wish to have discounted.
3) All discount requests MUST be submitted in writing on official organization letterhead accompanied by the event flyer or advertisement. A PDF or JPG of an actual letter, submitted via e-mail (from the organization email account), is acceptable. All requests for discounts must be received a minimum of 60 days before event – no exceptions. Please specify date and time order will need to be picked up. Items that need to be shipped, please provide delivery address and an email address for which an invoice for shipping charges can be sent. Also include: name of the organization, tax ID #, type of event, date, time, location, non-profit status, projected proceeds raised, past donations, the purpose and beneficiary of fundraiser (i.e. children’s activities, and educational initiatives), contact name and information. You may email to: SweetArtsCandy@gmail.com. Or Postal Mail to: Sweet Art Candy, PO BOX 35495, Kansas City, MO 64134. Requests are not accepted by phone. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
4) Submitting a request does not guarantee a discount.
5) It is the responsibility of the requesting organization to submit supporting documentation as requested & deemed necessary for consideration. All requests must be made within the guidelines above. Failure to supply the proper information, documentation, or adequate review time will result in the dismissal of your request.
6) If you have any questions, please email them to SweetArtsCandy@gmail.com